Eyebrow tattooing has come a long way from the thick, obvious block-shaped eyebrows you might be imagining. The new style of eyebrow tattoo in Adelaide, mostly referred to as feather touch tattooing or micro blading, is becoming so popular most qualified technicians are booked out months in advance!!
If you thought having on fleek brows 24/7 was impossible… well not anymore!
After your eyebrow tattooing session, you can say goodbye to brow pencils and powders, and although you do still need to maintain your brows (with threading or waxing), your finished look will be a fuller, perfectly styled brow.
- A non-refundable deposit of $50 will need to be paid upon booking your appointment. (This will be deducted from full amount). We understand that in some cases you may need to cancel and reschedule this appointment. If this happens, you must give us at least 48 hours’ notice. The deposit will be held as a cancellation fee for all cancellations received within 48 hours of your appointment time.
- A patch test can be performed (at your request) if you are concerned of any potential allergic reactions. NOTE This must be done at least 48 hours prior to your actual appointment.
- All Botox and/or chemical peels should be performed at least 2 week before your treatment OR 2 weeks after.
- Please wash your hair prior to the appointment, as you cannot wet your brows for 7 days. (So get that dry shampoo ready for a workout ?)
- We need your eyebrows to be their natural colour at the appointment (so sorry, no tinting).
- If you are on any medication or supplements, please let the beautician know prior to your appointment.
- Blood thinners, multivitamins and fish oil must be stopped for at least 1 week prior to your appointment. (Please discuss with your doctor before stopping any prescribed medication)
- Please avoid any alcohol consumptionin the 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- If you plan on threading or waxing prior to the appointment, please ensure it is done at least 72 hours prior. Alternatively, your beautician can tweeze on the day.
- It is highly recommended to not do any excessive exercise for at least 1 week after your brows have been treated as excessive sweating will result in unnecessary fading.
- We recommended to purchase an Aftercare cream for $15 to assist with the healing process.
- Microblading may not be suitable for you, if you have previously had any cosmetic tattooing done. Please ensure you discuss this with your beautician prior to any treatments begin.
- Oily skin types are not recommended for microblading.
- If you have undergone chemotherapy treatment, it’s recommended you should wait 6 months after your last session before any tattooing can be performed.
The microblading technique is not suitable for everyone! Our beautician will ask you a few questions prior to your appointment to determine if you are suitable. Please keep in mind cosmetic tattooing is an ongoing investment and touchups may be required sooner depending on the individual. We give no guarantees with this procedure so it is important that you make sure you are 100% committed to the procedure.
$450 (including 4-6 weeks touch up)
6-8 week touch up $50
8+ week touch up $100
6 month touch up $150
Annual touch up $200
- Do not wet the area for 7 days. After the 7 days, when washing the area ensure to only dab with water gently.
- It’s important to not apply any cleanser or makeup to the area until the peeling has finished.
- We also give you a leave pass from thegym for 7 days, as excessive sweating will open up your pores and cause unnecessary fading.
- Apply the aftercare cream 3-4 times daily
- If the skin is itchy, you may not be applying enough cream.Be careful to not rub, scratch, or pick at the shedding skin or exfoliate. You can cause trauma to the tissue and actually increase the possibility of skin damage, infection, or prematurely removing the ink.
- Natural exfoliation is part of the healing process and nothing to worry about. This healing stage will generally take 4-6 days.
- The eyebrows will take between 7-10 days to fully appear after the peeling has finished. At this point the colour will be lighter and more natural in appearance.
- Sunscreen is advised to protect the brows from fading.
- PLEASE DO NOT DONATE BLOOD FOR 6 MONTHS