- The Solar MaxLight® series of commercial skylights by SolarBright® set a new benchmark for the Commerical Daylighting Systems made in Australia.
- The range comes in 3 different versions, a large 550mm open ceiling version (K-DL550/C), the 550mm version for closed ceiling spaces (K-DL550) and the standard 500mm MaxLight series. With the option to add our amazing SunTracker® Dome to either of the 550mm versions
- Engineered to harness daylight like no other commercial tubular skylight on the market, especially when coupled with our unique solar-powered, motorized, GPS Sun Tracking & mirror array technology, all included in our optional patented SunTracker® Dome.
- Using cutting edge technology, like our Suntracker® Dome, M-Silver Tube®, and commercial grade aluminium flashings, our commercial skylights deliver brighter, more natural and healthier light into your space than any other leading tubular skylight or commercial daylighting models
- With an industry-leading 15 year warranty, award-winning performance and our highly competitive commercial pricing SolarBrights® Solar MaxLight® series of commercial skylights are excellent value for money.
|MaxLight® ML550 (Square) Closed||MaxLight® ML550/Open||MaxLight® ML550 (Round) Closed|
|Light Coverage Area||Up to 65 sqm/td>||Up to 65 sqm||up to 65 sqm|
|Potential Drop Length||20M+ without any loss of light||20M+ without any loss of light||20M+ without any loss of light|
|Suitable For||Large offices, schools, daycare centres, shops||warehouses, factories, storage hangers||Large offices, schools, day care centres, shops|
|Security Bar Option||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Daylight has been proven to significantly impact on productivity and health. Our eyes and brains simply function better when working in natural light versus artificial lighting and Vitamin D, gained from exposure to sunlight, is an essential mineral, as this vitamin has numerous benefits to our health. Healthier and happier staff all equate to a more productive workforce, less prone to sickness.
From a more practical standpoint, natural light also reduces the amount of mildew and mold growth, also keeping working areas healthier and reducing the number of sick days staff are likely to take.
Aside from all above advantages, Natural light is FREE so installing a skylight can significantly reduce your electricity bills.